(CLICK HERE to access your activities after signing up.)
20 weeks of Summer! Join us for weekly, themed activities that will engage, inspire and make these spring/summer months creative and fun!
EACH MONDAY WE’LL SEND YOU:
- Nature Journal Pages: Mindful, observational and guided pages for you to go out in nature and observe the world around you! Based on the weeks theme, you’re kids will be guided through each week’s lesson! Collect them through the summer to have a book by the end!
- Video Art Lesson for all abilities: Each week-day you will get a new video with an art lesson based on the day’s theme. Videos will range from simple (ages 3+) to intermediate (ages 6+) and with enough variety through the summer to keep everyone engaged!
- Craft Activity: These will go with the “theme” of the week and include things to cut out, glue, make or assemble! Things like paper toys, puppets, games or other crafts!
- Coloring pages: Each week there will be at least one coloring page that reflects the theme.
- Resources & Activity ideas: We will share links, books or other educational information if you want to explore the week’s theme a bit further.
That’s over 20+ Art Lesson Videos and 100+ pages of printable activities!
These activities are meant to be fuss-free and mostly parent-free. Created with the intent to be child-directed and engage your child’s own imagination, depending on the age of your child, these activities are intended to engage the child and give parent’s some free time…if that’s what you need:)
HOW DOES IT WORK: When you checkout, you will get an email to access the activities on the Raising Wonder site when you are logged in. Each Monday morning a new activity will be added, and you’ll get a reminder email with a link to all your activities. We’ll remind you every day to check out the new content for the day!