(CLICK HERE to access your activities after signing up.)
(NOTE: This was previously called “April Daily Activities”)
Ready to have creative activities at your fingertips?
This bundle of creative art lessons is broken down into 35 days…each with a fun, kid-centered theme. We surveyed over 700 families and asked what their kids’ favorite things to learn about are…and we picked the top 35! That’s 35 video art lessons and over 100 pages of printable activities! You’ll have access to ALL these lessons forever, in your personal account.
WHAT YOU WILL GET EACH DAY FOR THE APRIL ACTIVITIES:
- Daily Art Lesson for all abilities: Each week-day you will get a new video with an art lesson based on the day’s theme. Some will be easier than others, but there will be enough videos throughout the entire month to pick and choose what works best for your child!
- Daily Craft Activities: These will go with the “theme” of the day and include things to cut out, glue, make or assemble! Things like paper toys, puppets, games or other crafts!
- Daily Coloring pages: Each day there will be at least one coloring page that goes with the day’s theme.
- Daily Prompts: Worksheets or guides to explore the day’s theme a bit farther. This will be a great way to start conversations, write or dive into the theme a bit further as a family or individually.
- Daily Resources: We will share links, books or other educational information if you want to explore the day’s theme a bit further!
These activities are geared towards multiple age groups, and were initially created for kids to engage in as families during this “stay-at-home” crisis of Covid-19. Each themed day has something for everyone and is meant to be child-directed and mostly hands free for parents.
HOW DOES IT WORK: When you checkout, you will get an email to access the activities on the Raising Wonder site when you are logged in. You will have access to all 35 themed lessons, and you can go in order, or at your own pace!